Digital advertising is going through an ‘identity crisis’. With trending topics like third-party cookie deprecation, consent management macros, and even forced opt-in for mobile tracking looming on the horizon, advertisers are struggling to find alternatives.
While the why behind mapping identity is clear; the what, how, when, who, and where can easily lead marketers into the weeds.
- WHAT makes up online identity? Cookies are just one tiny piece of how identity online is mapped and they are being deprecated.
- HOW is identity mapped? Enter the Identity Graph: a matching table that links data to generate one ID.
- WHEN is identity used? Identity can be used at all stages of your marketing campaign from planning to performance analysis.
- WHO cares about online identity? Identity is a balancing act between marking performance and consumer privacy.
- WHERE do we get it from? In a post-GDPR, CCPA and COPPA world we shift from tracking by default to privacy by default.
Download our latest cheat sheet to learn:
- What you need to know about Identity
- Why Identity matters
- How to look ahead and plan accordingly